Saturday, January 2, 2021

Happy New Year and Name Change

 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


OMG weren't we all ready for 2020 to be gone??? I know I was and I certainly hope 2021 is tons better!!

To start the new year, I am revamping my pages and changing the name. Well, adding to the name actually.

I have been scanning around and it appears there are numerous "Venomous Creations" out there ranging from web designs to house cleaning tips! Sooo, I have added "Cherries" to my name.

This is in honor of my daughter whom got me started in psp and whom I tagged with for years. She went by SexyCherries in the MSN days, so some of you may recognize her nic. She does not tag anymore due to real life, but she is always ready to lend an ear, critic a tag, help with the tech side of the pc, etc...

I am also still in the process of adding photos that have that ugly PB thing across them. I am slow, I know!

You can always click the image, if it lets you, and it will open in PB so you can save it without the emblem on it.

Will also be working on changing the TOU on freebies...word art, frames, etc...Not going to be an overwhelming amount of work done at once, but it will eventually get completed.

Still working on a backup site too, but again, I don't get in no hurry. I am slow and steady. 

I do stay busy as Admin of "The Zone Groups" tagging group, as well as participate in challenges in a few other awesome forums.

OK enough jibber jabber. Hope you all had an awesome holiday season and I'll be back with more updates, tuts, freebies, etc...

Be watching!!


No comments:

Post a Comment