Thursday, February 4, 2016

TOU


General TOU



All creations on these pages are made by me using my own ideas. Any similarities to others are purely coincidental and accidental.
All my creations are free to use for personal use only.
No money may be gained by the use of anything on this site.
Please do not rename any of my creations.
Please do not hotlink.
You may share the text link to this site in groups, forums, tutorials, etc…
Please leave some love when downloading supplies. The artists/creators work hard to make/share their work with us, so let's be appreciative.
Please use all correct copyright information and follow all TOU’s. Let’s give credit where credit is due.
As always, tutorials are only a guideline.
If you don't have the exact supplies, use ones you have or ones you choose.
I will not provide anything for my tutorials that I have not made myself.
I do provide the links for you to go download the items yourself, or the name of the item so you can find it on the web when possible.
Please do not email asking for supplies.
All links were current and available at the time of their posting. Things get moved/removed all the time. Please do not email me about broken links or items not available for download any longer.
I use tubes/images/scrap kits/elements I have purchased/won/been gifted/made myself from various stores/locations/programs or have obtained around the web for free.
Do not use the same tubes/images/scrap kits/elements in your creations unless you have all the proper licenses and permissions to do so.
My Masks and Templates are made by me using various methods/items in Paint Shop Pro.
Any questions, please email me: venomouscreations1@gmail.com

I would love to see anything you make using my creations. Please feel free to email them to me so I can show them off on here!! Happy tagging!!

No comments:

Post a Comment