Tuesday, March 19, 2013

W4E Challenge Show Offs

Been playing around in Wilma4Ever forum this morning doing some challenges and I like a few of them so much, I'm gonna show them off here!! LOL Yep, tootin' my own horn. :)

If you're not a member over there, or if you just want a great deal on some scrap kits....Freebies too!!...CU items, etc...go have a look and join the fun!!

And don't forget...if you need some awesome scraps for those upcoming Easter/Spring tags, stop by and have a browse. There are freebies scattered all thru the store and a massive thank you gift if you purchase over $7.50!!

All these LO's, tags, etc...made with products available at Wilma4ever store. Images are courtesy Stock Xchng

To start off, here is my result for the March Calendar/Desktop challenge...PTU Scrap kit, "Lucky Girls" by Bubble's Dreams


Next is the March Card Challenge LO made with the PTU scrap kit, "Ms. Patty" by La galerie de Jackie



Now we have the March FTU Tag Challenge made with the FTU "Blushing Buttercups" by Aprilthescrapaholic 
 and the cute bunny is from Artwhimsico available at ADI

And then there's the March Sketch Challenge using the PTU scrap kit "Easter Parade" by Sweet Cravings Scraps




On to the next challenge which was the March Quote Challenge. We were given a mini kit by Graphics By Pokadot and had to make a layout with a quote of choice to match the kit. This is done with her March Facebook Freebie


Next up, the March Template Challenge made with the PTU scrap kit "Lucky Girls" by Bubble's Dreams
and the cute Leprechaun is by Kaedee available at ADI 




And last for now is the March Random Challenge. We have to pick a letter, then an admin sends us a list of elements that have that letter in them and all those elements have to be present on the LO. I picked "A" and had to have candy, chocolate, basket, and a carrot in my LO. This one is done with the PTU scrap kit "Easter Parade" by Sweet Cravings Scraps. I think I have my post mark backwards!! LMAO

Yep!! Had the post mark backwards and it was driving me nuts!! LOL So re-did it and here it ias again.
 



Well, that's it for now. I'll probably be back tho as there are more challenges to do and I've got 12 more days to do this months challenges!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment